Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MORNING AFTER PILL

karen said...

do not even me started on this...
Most Dr.'s I have worked for WILL NOT Prescribe this to any Girl Or Woman.. Due to Beliefs or Practice under "do not Harm" There are to many side effects to this pill that the Average person does not know about Including Internal Bleeding. I just hope that they do not Put this over the counter


I agree. I just think its odd that the FDA denies the application to go OTC and it gets the General Accounting Office involved, the head of the FDA resigns and there is an investigation about why it was rejected. There wasn't that kind of uproar when they found out Vioxx caused heart attacks.

Is our Government being controlled by the industries with the deepest pockets? When did the Government stop caring about the people and just worried about their wallets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home