Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SUPREME COURT-CONTINUED.

mojoala said...

I disagree, you have seasoned veteran justices in place to pick from. To me it's like putting a promoting a captain to Brigadier General to supervise Full Bird Colonels....

Those Colonels will be resentful of being passed over for someone who was a lowly Captain a few days ago....


Which would be more resentful, bringing someone in from outside the court or promoting someone already on the bench, only to have to deal with who has been on the bench longer?

I can say from my short work experience, that neither is desirable. I had someone promoted over me, that I trained myself when they came to my dept. And I've had someone brought in to be supervisor from outside the dept. I didn't like either way.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

it does suck....

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger mojoala said...

who has a good point? me or kenny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home