Saturday, September 03, 2005

ANTIBIOTICS CONT'

Porchwise made a comment and I never responded to it because of the event in New Orleans got my attention.

porchwise said...

Smart move. America is turning into an antibiotic nation, and virus' are developing resistance to them at an alarming rate--faster than medical science can discover new antibiotics. Same thing that happened to penicillin.

I knew just a few years ago, Cipro was the most potent antibiotic, but not they have developed some more powerful out of necessity because the bacteria are developing resistances faster than we can stop them. And its mainly due to over use. Like I said before, a doctor told me that unless I was running a fever and blood test prove a bacteria infection and not a viral one, then I should take antibiotics, but they do nothing for a viral infection. Superbugs are being found all over the world, where nothing can stop them. That's definitely not a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home