Tuesday, October 04, 2005

UTILITIES

mojoala said...

it's not just home heating kenny. There's going to be an increase across the board.

Gas
Electricity
Water
Sewage
Cable
and
Phone

Everyone of these things require Petroleum to be provided


That's what I'm worried about. I hate being a chairity case but I don't know if I can make it through the upcoming winter without some kind of help. Hey, if I could, I'd put bsck the wood burning stove that at one time was in this house and use it for heat. Wood is cheaper than natural gas. I used to love to go visit my Favorate aunt in NC because she had one of those cast iron, wood burning stoves in the livingroom for heat. And if we went up there in the winter, she always had a fire going and I would tend to the stove the whole time I was there. I loved it. No, I'm not a pyromaniac, but I do like watching a campfire or a fireplace.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

so do i, so do i.

I best momements were at my granddaddy's house in hope hull where he would have the fire roaring....

My stepdad as well had an iron pot belly store that put out some serious heat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home