Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SOCIAL SECURITY

mojoala said...

That's the next thing the conservatives will take away.

Fend for yourself kenny.

According to Sarge and Porchwise's way of thinking, it's not the Federal Governments job to take care of you Kenny. They could drop Disability like a bad habit and say go rely on the alms-givers for support just like in the Bible.

That's what I meant by my comment that has the gross spelling and grammer errors.

Republicans as a whole don't believe in Disabitity as a whole. They don't believe in handouts even when it is warranted as in your case.

Furthermore, the disability check should not be coming from the Social Security account but it does or it did at one time. There almost as much people on disability as there are on Social Security Retirement.

I worked for the Postal Serice for 2 years in Millbrook. SSRetirement checks came on the first of the month and the SSDisability checks came on the third of the month. Both bundles of checks were nearly equal in size.

Believe me a bleeding heart liberal is not going to take Disablity away. A conservative on the other hand will, if not for the soul reason of keeping their own pockets padded.


You mentioned something that has caused me problems in the past. Social Security checks arrive on the first of the month, disability checks on the 3rd. I'd had utilities turned off because my check wasn't in on the first. Since it is directly deposited, why can't it hit my bank on the first?

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

i may have the two mixed up, but still, they should be consistent.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

but that was also in 1996 and 1997, I have no idea how they are done now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home