Monday, October 03, 2005

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-CONTINUED


mojoala said...

I think Kenny is coming around to real thinking. He is wheelchair bound. He maybe beginning to believe that once the Republicans strip away ever individual right, he will be left with nothing, a couple that with being wheelchair bound, he is facing a very bleak future....

Well Mojo, I have to take exception with part of your comment. Yes I'm in a wheelchair, but before I had a medical condition come up (which is in the process of being resovled) I was working and doing pretty well. BUT, I did have to quit when this situation came up and I had to go on disbility. Well, for those bleeding heart Keery suporters who claimed there wasn't anything wrong with Social Security, you all need to try living on it for a while and find out. Because there are problems there. I had to give up my $80,000 home because I couldn't afford even the utility payments there. They don't pay you enough to survive on and they push for you to go into an assisted living facility which means you have to sell off your assets before you enter and then, when you get well enough to leave, you have to find somewhere now to live and start all over again. I refused to do that.

But, my income is limited already and they talk about an increase in home heating? How much more of a hit can I take? Grant it, one day I will be working again but this has been the hardest part of my life.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger mojoala said...

That's the next thing the conservatives will take away.

Fend for yourself kenny.

According to Sarge and Porchwise's way of thinking, it's not the Federal Governments job to take care of you Kenny. They could drop Disability like a bad habit and say go rely on the alms-givers for support just like in the Bible.

That's what I meant by my comment that has the gross spelling and grammer errors.

Republicans as a whole don't believe in Disabitity as a whole. They don't believe in handouts even when it is warranted as in your case.

Furthermore, the disability check should not be coming from the Social Security account but it does or it did at one time. There almost as much people on disability as there are on Social Security Retirement.

I worked for the Postal Serice for 2 years in Millbrook. SSRetirement checks came on the first of the month and the SSDisability checks came on the third of the month. Both bundles of checks were nearly equal in size.

Believe me a bleeding heart liberal is not going to take Disablity away. A conservative on the other hand will, if not for the soul reason of keeping their own pockets padded.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger mojoala said...

it's not just home heating kenny. There's going to be an increase across the board.

Gas
Electricity
Water
Sewage
Cable
and
Phone

Everyone of these things require Petroleum to be provided.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger mojoala said...

count yourself lucky with Disability, It's not taxed.
I would take Disability over Minimum wage anyday, anytime, anywhere.

Why do you think so many black people find some way to get on Disability.

It's a lot more easier to survive on Disability then minimum wage....

I've been there and done that with minimum wage. The poor people have my utmost sympathy.

These azzhats that make a lot of money and live in nice homes, really don't know what it's like out there in the real world....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home