Thursday, October 06, 2005

MODERN MEDICINE

karen said...

I beg To differ.. Certain "men" do think they can Play GOD. But GOD put antibotics and ETC to help People not to suffer with certain things.. Make sense?? But things can happen beyond our control..People do not have to suffer . their is such thing as pain control

Anti-biotics are "man made" not privided in nature. They are chemical elements put together to fight infections. BUT, they are put together by man. Now, the Native Ameicans and those who grew up in the Appalachian Mountains depended on what doctors call home remedies. But, the Native Americans knew that certain plants had certain healing properties. NOW, those were provided by God, but not the pills everyone takes for different ailments.

I've even told you about my own experience with home remedies. I had a case of pneumonia. It started when my dad and I went to visit my relatives in NC. I developed a cough while I was there and one of my Aunts gave me some of her homemade cough medicine. It cleared my lungs. She even made me up some to bring home. About a week after I was home, my cough came back and was worse. My Dad took me to the ER and they gave me a handful of scripts to have filled. When we got home that night, my dad said it would cost over $100 to fill those scripts. So, I went and got that homemade cough medicine, took a swallow and 5 mins later, my lungs were clear. I never filled those scripts.

Anti-biotics are over perscribed, even for Viruses for which they have no effect.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

antibotics are Very over prescribed..I will agree on that , simply because I work in a Dr.'s office and see it happen alot. But You have to realize to that medicaton can help anyone. I have already seen that happen with the Lung Dr.s i have worked for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home