Thursday, October 06, 2005

ASSISTED SUICIDE-CONTINUED

karen said...

Well... I Feel It is up to GOD when it is time to take us. Even if we have to Suffer through months of Pain . I know that is easier said than done. I have watched Family Members suffer and No it is not Fun and VERY Sad I Would never Assit them into anything like Suicide. I feel It is not Right. THere is only one GOD and he decides

But see? modern medicine has taken God out of the equation. There are antibotics and drugs that help people live longer and suffer through things that nature alone wouldn't have allowed. Diseases like Mumps, measels and all childhood diseases used to be killers, but with modern medicine, mankind has overcome those illnesses. Man started playing God.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg To differ.. Certain "men" do think they can Play GOD. But GOD put antibotics and ETC to help People not to suffer with certain things.. Make sense?? But things can happen beyond our control..People do not have to suffer . their is such thing as pain control

 

Post a Comment

<< Home