Tuesday, October 04, 2005

CATHOLIC CHURCH-CONTINUED

mojoala said...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we get enough heat already from the extreme right!

Tell me about it. It's like they want you to be embarrassed you're a Catholic, but I make no such apologizes. I'm Catholic and proud of it. One of the most comforting part I found was, no matter where in the world you travel, a Catholic Mass is a Catholic Mass. I watched the Mass for Pope John Paul's funeral, and even though it was in Latin, I knew exactly what was being said.

Just here in Montgomery, you can have differences between Baptist, Methodist and other churches of the same religion. I had friends that were Mormon and they didn't know if the new laws were coming from their own church elders or from Salt Lake City. Some say the Catholic church is too rigid but I find comfort in knowing that my Catholic church teaches the same as the one across town.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extreme right? You're in for a rude awakening thinking that the Catholic Church is liberal.

Anyways, nice blog.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

The extreme right comprises of Protestants that believe all Catholics are going to hell, because of their deluded belief that we worship Mary instead of God!

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

Tito! I am Catholic! But before I was catholic I was at some point in time a member of this extreme right. I have a brother that is Church of God pastor. I know what the extreme right believes about Catholics.

I've believe the Extreme right JFK murdered....

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to take charge of our own lives and learn as much as possible about our Catholic Faith. When we do this, we won't have to feel insecure around Bible pushing Protestants or elite secularists.

It is our responsibility as Catholics, especially Catholics with children, to pass on the Faith to our children. We do this by living our Faith by praying at all meals, practicing our traditions (fasting, Holy Days, XMas), and teaching our children ourselves about our Faith. Not soley relying on attending Mass alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home