Thursday, October 06, 2005

CATHOLICS

Tito said...

We need to take charge of our own lives and learn as much as possible about our Catholic Faith. When we do this, we won't have to feel insecure around Bible pushing Protestants or elite secularists.

It is our responsibility as Catholics, especially Catholics with children, to pass on the Faith to our children. We do this by living our Faith by praying at all meals, practicing our traditions (fasting, Holy Days, XMas), and teaching our children ourselves about our Faith. Not soley relying on attending Mass alone.


Well I have to be honest and say I don't fast, mainly because my health needs won't allow it, but I do read my Daily Missal and I try to live my life the right way. I may not be as totally devout as some but I am a strong believer and I do follow the Catholic Calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home