Thursday, September 22, 2005

GAY PRIEST

I have to agree with the ban. Now I have had friends that were gay, I don't think I would want my priest to be gay. Homosexuality goes against the bible. God said to man "be fruitful and multiply." Well, homosexuals can't be fruitful and multiply. Not without bringing another person into the situation through artificial insemination.

When you look to your priest for guidance, you would like to have a priest who lives as the bible tells him to. Besides, allowing gay priest would only increase the likelihood of more scandals.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger porchwise said...

So they're safer in the closet? At least, if they were out in the open, you'd know which ones to keep your kid away from.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

i agree with the ban as well....

Priesthood is no place for them....

But I don't think the Church should go on a witch hunt either....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home