Friday, October 14, 2005

BANKRUPTCY

DEBTS

I don't know if I like the idea of having to use credit counselors. Back when I got laid up, I had a lot of credit cards and I tried going through one of those credit counselors. I was paying them $400 a month, only to find out that they were not paying my creditors, in fact all my creditors said no one from that company every called them. I ended up having to declare bankruptcy.

I know Ameridebt got in trouble for similar practices, but the one I used, got sued and I think they are back under a different name. I say that because I recognize their Company Logo.

Anyway, if they could find a reputable credit counselor that will do what they are supposed to, it would help alot of people out.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

I feel for ya dude, been there, done that as well....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home