Monday, April 03, 2006

CATNAPS

porchwise said...

Thomas Edison "power napped" and never slept a full night. I do the same thing except I do sleep six hours a night. I'm sixty-seven and have been power napping for at least 25 years. 30 to 45 minutes works great.

Well, when I was a kid, I always associated napping adults with being old. Mainly because my older Aunts and Uncles could drop off so quick. But my dad napped as long as I can remember, but he was in the Air Force when I was younger and back then you had to catch some ZZZs anytime you could. I even saw him napping in formation.

I used to lay down during the day, when I wasn't in school, just because there wasn't anything else to do while my mom watched her soap opera. Now if I lay down, when I wake up, I get confused, thinking I sleep through the night. I know, strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home