Sunday, November 20, 2005

CROOKS IN WASHINGTON

whtfucover said...

Hell, look at how many crooks are in congress

True, how do you think they got there? They greased a few palms along the way. Just like when I had a state official approach me and asked me to vote for him in the upcoming election, I asked him what he planned to do for me? I vote for him, what do I get in return. Now I knew I wouldn't get anything BUT, there are those with the deep pockets that will back up a candidate if they know that if that person gets elected, Mr. Deep Pockets will get something in return. Why do you think political action committees exist? They represent some interest for a group of people that need political assistance. So, they back the candidate that they think will help their cause.

All of them got to Congress because they had help, besides just the votes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home