Thursday, September 22, 2005

SCHOOL UNIFORMS-CON'T

porchwise said...

I say take away their infernal cell phones and Ipods. Uniforms are a good idea except the clothing industry uses those areas where uniforms are required to jack up prices.

I agree, except I'm not talking about military or catholic school type uniforms. When I was married, my ex's oldest boy had to have a "uniform" for school. It had to consist of a cranberry or black shirt, black pants, basic brown belt, and brown or black shoes. Not sneakers or any popular teen style, your basic black or brown dress shoes. That way, no name brands or popular styles were worn there. He didn't like it but it made things easier on us.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

yes, a whole lot easier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home