Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'M STILL HERE

The reason I haven't posted lately was I was having computer trouble. Seems like when the cable company re-connected me when I got out of the hospital, they connected my computer modem as if I were part of a network instead of a single user. For some reason, that has been causing my modem problems which built up til last week when it wouldn't connect at all. AND the technician said it had to be my computer causing the trouble because through her end (over the phone) she couldn't see any problems. So, she set up an appointment for a tech to come check it out with the statement that if it did turn out to be my computer and not their problem, they would have to charge me a service call. She wasn't nice about it either. Well, the tech was here all of 5 minutes before he fixed it, saying that they set me up wrong in the beginning. SO, I'm backkkk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home