Tuesday, December 27, 2005

TO HELL WITH THE ENVIRONMENT

INDUSTRY

There are some who believe its alright to destroy the environment as long as it profits industry. I don't know about you, but I don't want the only green on Earth to be industrial chemical sludge. I don't want the only animals remaining on Earth to be housed in zoos or parks, or painted on sides of building, just so we can remember that they used to live here.

www.moles.org/ProjectUnderground/motherlode/freeport/tenrisks.html

www.moles.org/ProjectUnderground/motherlode/freeport/env.html

www.minesandcommunities.org/Country/indonesia4.htm

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger porchwise said...

It seems we've created a much shorter life span for Mother Earth than what was planned by nature, the universe or God (or whatever). We are the Jones of the world and now the rest of the world wants the same nicities we have and that is going to cost us the earth. It is not "Wake UP, America!", it's now "Wake UP, World!" It's going to take a monumental miracle to change the "meme" mindset of our children, their children and the generations to come.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

fyi

My own blog will be changing in format. I will be going in a more spiritual manner of things. Some incidents during the Christmas holidays have changed me in a manner that I can no longer continue as I have blogged in the past. Some blogs I use to visit I will no longer visit because of their content. I spend more of my time at CatholicAnswers.org in the forums there under the username "JoeyWarren". I ask questions and I give answers to Protestants that visit there to ask question. I moving on toward the path of being a "Catholic Apologist". Small clue as to why: I was informed by my Father and Step-mother that they did not recognize my family as Christians because my membership in the Catholic Church, they are actually convinced that Catholics are pagan if not Satanic.
For those of you that I don't visit anymore, forgive me, but I must do what I must do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home