Saturday, October 15, 2005

ELECTRONIC NEWS

PAPER

This may seem like a contradiction but if I could afford it, I'd subscribe to the "hard copy" newspaper over the electronic one. You can't sit at the dinning room table, eat breakfast, drink coffee and read the computer screen. You can't take it into the bathroom without risking dropping it water, if its on mobile device. And what happens if you accidentaly hit the wrong button while reading a story? then you have to back and find the story and try to find where you left off. And you can't start the crossword puzzle and finish it later.

I like the paper version better.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger porchwise said...

I totally agree. I like to digest the news along with my breakfast and that's the only time I have time to do the crossword.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger mojoala said...

also, if your without electricity, you still have the hard copy....

Technology is only as good as the ability to keep constantly available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home