Monday, August 23, 2004

MURDER IN SOUTH CAROLINA

ANTIDERESSANTS

I realize the discussion is about teens and antidepressants, but I can say from personal experience that I have

taken Zoloft because of a chemical imbalance in my brain following a medical procedure. The imbalance lead to

depression, which the Zoloft helped straightened out. Because of a medical crisis, my brain temporarily stopped

producing serotonin, which lead to my depression. Zoloft, Celexia and others help replace this neurotransmitter that

your brain natually produces. It doesn't put chemicals in the brain that weren't already there in the first place.

And while taking it, I didn't become suicidal or have violent thoughts. But again thats from personal experience.

I'm no longer taking them because my brain is, again, producing the serotonin on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home