Wednesday, March 22, 2006

IS JUSTICE REALLY BLIND?







A couple of people missed the point I was trying to make. If you go back and read my post back in November about this subject, I said that Debra Lafave got a better deal that Mary Kay Letourneau, who spent 8 yrs in prison for her affair with her student, to which she is now married to. Mary Kay Letourneau looks like your average wife/mother where as Lafave looks like a model.

But maybe the justice system took a look at how Vili Fualaau was hounded by the media for 8 yrs while Mary Kay was in prison and his life was in a fish bowl and they decided not to do the same to this kid. Besides that, the mother said she didn't want her son testifying anyway and without his testimony, there's no case.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think we needed the visuals. I think it is in poor taste to continue showing her. We do live in country with freedom of speech......but SHAME ON YOU!! I will be waiting to see you posting the picture of the next buff male child molester.......no wait........I don't like to see people who victimize children male or female!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home