Sunday, December 18, 2005

DOMESTIC SPYING

SPYING

Unless I've been reading this story wrong for the last two days, I have a major problem with it. I don't mind them intercepting and monitoring calls to or from the US to groups outside the US who may be invovled in terrorist acts. BUT, to be listening in on conversations within our own borders, then I think it should be proved that there is a reason for the wiretape. I wouldn't want anyone to listen in on my phone calls without probable cause. And how is this secret court any different than the Gestapo that ran amok in Germany during WW II?

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger porchwise said...

The big difference is the Gestapo didn't have the sophisticated electronics we have now...scarey and looking more like Orwellian society everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home