Thursday, October 20, 2005

FDA-CONTINUED

porchwise said...

I think I'll just stick to my good old insulin, at least it's trustworthy. My little sis (also a type 2) tried some of those 'new' pancreas kickers a few years ago and liked to have died. She now sticks to her insulin too.

I don't blame either one of you. I've always hated then doctors tried changing my meds because the newer ones weren't as good.

Oh and one of my chronic problems is I develop kidney stones and I once tried this experimental medication for prevent them but I had to sign a stack of papers, because it was never tested on paraplegic before.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger porchwise said...

My son-in-laws father is paraplegic and has the same problem with stones. I can tell when they're bothering him because he's got a real sense of humour and when he loses it, I leave him alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home